Property Management with London Estate Agents Wilson Hawkins
Why Wilson Hawkins can help you let your property?
Wilson Hawkins have a dedicated property management department dealing with a portfolio of over two thousand residential and commercial properties on behalf of more than one hundred clients. These vary from individual properties to large blocks both locally and nationally.
Other management services include:
- Service charge collection and preparation of accounts
- Collection of ground rents
- Data Management
- Preparing maintenance schedules and identifying wants of repair
- Employing and supervising contractors
- Highlighting critical dates
- Reporting to Directors
- Budget Setting
- Attending AGM'S
We not only have access to a number of reliable contractors to carry out day to day maintenance and repair but where more significant work is required, we are able to prepare specifications, obtain tender prices, serve notice on lessees, supervise the works and arrange payment subject to the work being completed to a satisfactory standard.
Our valuation department deals with commercial and residential valuations throughout London and The Home Counties, including valuations for mortgage, accounting, probate, taxation and other purposes.
- Commercial Rent Review negotiations including Independent Expert and Arbitration referrals
- Lease Renewal advice and negotiations
- Landlord and Tenant Act advice
- Rating valuations and appeals
- Residential valuations and negotiations for lease extensions and enfranchisement under the Leasehold Reform Act 1993 (as amended), the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 and the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- Expert Witness Reports